Addressing the threat stemming from South China Sea dispute.
(1) “I will build a wall across the straits or whatever and I’ll get China to pay for it. I’ve done business with the Chinese. They love me.”
On the alarming growth of antibiotic resistant superbugs.
(2) “I will make the greatest antibiotics you’ve ever seen. And they will be cheap. So cheap.”
On the nuclear deal with Iran.
(3) "I’ve studied this issue in great detail — I would say actually greater by far than anybody else. Believe me. Oh, believe me. I would dismantle this disastrous deal.”
On religious intolerance.
(4) “I think Islam hates us. There’s a tremendous hatred. We have to get to the bottom of it. There is an unbelievable hatred of us.”
On being presidential.
(5) “At some point I’m going to be so presidential. Being presidential is easy. It’s so easy.”
On the Middle East.
(6) “I could negotiate peace in the Middle East — very few other people could.”
On divisiveness in America.
(7) “I know this observation doesn’t make any of us sound very good, but let’s face the fact that it’s possible that even your best friend wants to steal your spouse and your money.”
On foreign relations.
(8) “The Japanese bow because they don’t want to shake hands. You put out your hand, they stand back and bow. They’re afraid of germs.”
(9) “You hear lots of people say that a great deal is when both sides win. That is a bunch of crap. In a great deal you win— not the other side.”
On who his foreign policy advisor would be.
(10) “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain, and I've said a lot of things.”
Bonus -- On his Nevada primary victory.
“We won with the poorly educated! I love the poorly educated!”